*Ahem*

Just letting you all know that refusing to revive someone in second chance is not making a deep political statement, it's just being a ***.

That is all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I throw a flash bang at them.

i only play ground war anymore and when i am playing domination i only using a "special class" that has second chance pro in it only for the first capture at the start of the game and thats to get b since most people don't go for it. i WILL NOT revive someone on my team that is not helping out the team capturing and defending. i do check the scoreboards constantly when i see people using second chance. if ur just going to sit an entire game and camp and not do nothing u will not be revived by me. besides its your choice to use second chance in the game, and it is my choice not to revive u.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

Just letting you all know that refusing to revive someone in second chance is not making a deep political statement, it's just being a ***.

That is all.

[/quote]You call us an @@@ for not picking you up yet you use a perk that lets you survive anything but a headshot/knife and actually gives you the opportunity to kill the person that should have gotten the kill in the first place? Yea, ok.

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

That is all.

[/quote]You call us an @@@ for not picking you up yet you use a perk that lets you survive anything but a headshot/knife and actually gives you the opportunity to kill the person that should have gotten the kill in the first place? Yea, ok.

[/quote]

Wasn't aware that it was a crime to use a perk that's in the game. Just saying, people actually think that I'm going to stop using it if they choose not to picking me up. It's not going to change anything.

Just unlocked the pro version of this and gotta say wenever anyone's been able to revive me they have

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

That is all.

[/quote]

Wasn't aware that it was a crime to use a perk that's in the game. Just saying, people actually think that I'm going to stop using it if they choose not to picking me up. It's not going to change anything.

[/quote]Use whatever you want but when you choose to use a DBag perk like that, expect others to treat you accordingly.

I disfavor Second Chance, but I still revive people because I want to win, damnit.

Not to mention your points for the revive

This is why I only play Barebones.  Have fun with your petty nonsense.

"Happy Drinking"

i dont wanna get killed reviving your dumb a55 just for 50xp