ah this is not minecraft? close but no dice

Why can I not stack fences? And why can't i build a gate? We have fences but no gates? Also why does food drop from only pigs? Seems rather silly it wouldn't be hard to make the chicken cow and so on drop food like the are ment to!! There is alot of other stuff missing to but these issues must be addressed 1st!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Okay wow just did the tutorial and there are stacked fences? WTH is going on???

The game was just released. Just give them time to get the update ready. It's been out for 10 days...it'll take time to catch up with the PC version. I don't anticipate it being long before these "issues", as you call them, will be addressed.

This IS Minecraft, although it's a very old version of Minecraft. Just wait til they start rolling out updates, it'll soon catch up to the PC version.

No your response makes no sense if there are fences built on fences in the demo why can't we do that? Also the full pc game has been out for a while now why not just release that? I no that updates that come out for the pc version will take longer to come out on 360 but they already have a full game to release now why not release that instead of an unfinished version? And you don't think they are issues? meat coming out animals is a basic basic thing it should have been there as should gates they have fences so common sense dictates that gates must be there

Because then we would wait another year or two for them to make a 'complete' version that still wouldn't be caught up to PC due to constantly being in development. Common sense dictates patience is the key.

its all new to me and it just gets better with updates!

the people that havent been on the pc MC get to experience things fresh and thats a good thing.

Yep would have taken a whole year to make cows drop meat and gates which are just smaller doors it really wouldn't have taken a year to add these most basic of basic things, and you really don't get it do you? There is a full release version it would have not taken long a month tops even less to add meat and gates I mean YOU CAN BUILD FENCES ON FENCES IN THE DEMO BUT NOT THE FULL VERSION!! read what im saying b4 posting idiots

nice attitude...FACEPALM

You seem to be the only one displeased with this fact. You could just play the PC version until this one is "up to par" with your standards. I'm sure it's not the easiest thing in the world to take a game as big as Minecraft and move it straight from PC to Xbox. The way it is now provides more of a challenge, which is what most people prefer. If you can get food from any animal, then being out at night isn't as big of deal since you have food all around you as well. So you can't doublestack a fence yet-dig out around the fence so it's still 2 blocks high-saves your wood and adds to your dirt. No gates yet so place a block on each side to jump over when you need in/out. Maybe the spent more time addressing some things which aren't so 'basic' so that you could still play the game. If they worried about gates, fences,and food, then you may have lost out on some other stuff that you love so much. I'm not sure what that would be though, because it doesn't seem you like anything other than those three things. You have to take the good with the bad, friend.

[quote user="TG mini"]

Yep would have taken a whole year to make cows drop meat and gates which are just smaller doors it really wouldn't have taken a year to add these most basic of basic things, and you really don't get it do you? There is a full release version it would have not taken long a month tops even less to add meat and gates I mean YOU CAN BUILD FENCES ON FENCES IN THE DEMO BUT NOT THE FULL VERSION!! read what im saying b4 posting idiots

[/quote]

Do not attack other users on the forums. Game design isn't just a cut and paste job, like you seem to think. The entire program had to be redone by 4J to be on 360 in the first place. Calm down and just wait. Again, patience would benefit your argument far better than slandering other users. Nothing is going to be done until the updates arrive. Could be anywhere from next month to a few months away. 4J hasn't announced when yet, just that they're working on it.