Age Of Empires Premium Content Error

Ok, I've already called LIVE support but they said it's going to take some time and I want this to get done today. I've recently purchased a Premium Civilization Pack for the AOE online game and got an error and it said to try again. After going back, I've noticed that my points are already gone and I have no premium content on my AOE online account. I've checked the marketplace for me to download it again but it is asking for money. Again. In the downloads section, there is no add on, just the game I downloaded Aug. 18, 2011. My pretty obvious main concern is my points are gone, and I didn't get my premium pack. I only have 1 account, and this is my first purchase for any windows games. It's not that hard to see the transactions and to see that I didn't get the content.

GamerID: Sho887

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

The same thing happened to me!! It is extremely frustrating. And cant find any solutions :( It is also the first purchase I have made for windows games. Iv been checking the downloads list for a week now and nothing has changed. I hope someone can help us out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately you'd both need to contact XBOX Support and request a refund (speak with a supervisor if possible or second tier support). Tell them that a similar issue has also been happening with Black Ops map packs and those folks are being requested to contact XBOX Support and request a refund for points so that you can simply re-buy the content. That's the only way it's going to get done.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I got to talk to a supervisor and they refunded me my points so that I could buy the pack again. You have to schedule a time to talk to the supervisor though. Make sure everything is working fine before you hang up with him, it's not easy to get a hold of one. Bottom line, yes go call them and explain everything to them, they will try to help you. For a first time customer, I was happy with the customer service, the error with live not so much.

Sorry this didn't help.

I also called. I spoke to a very nice guy. I think he just had to ask permission from the supervisor and then he refunded my points himself. GREAT service! Although he recommended that I don't buy the pack again in case it doesn't work again because then they wont give me another refund.

Sorry this didn't help.

I went to the shop today and bought a physical code for the greek pack. I redeemed it in the client and the same thing is happening! I am very unhappy with this situation. Its safe to say I wont be purchasing any more downloadable content again. I guess that means no more AOE online because its no fun without the premium packs :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Similar problem. I bought the premium civ, and it downloaded ok. But when I played, it didn't let me access the premium content. It prompted me to BUY A PREMIUM CIV.. At the in game store, it says that I purchased the greek civ already.....?

Sorry this didn't help.