Age of Empires: Castle Siege

Hello, I just recently upgraded to Windows 10, and one of my XBox Live games Age of Empires: Castle Siege will not load past the title screen and just shuts down. It will not uninstall either. XBox Live chat support could not help either.

Does anyone know how to fix this? What file folder does these type of Window Store games usually install themselves?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 195 Applies to:

I am having the same problem, microsoft support have been on my PC and couldn't help. Xbox support won,t allow me to fill my name in but I am signed in. I have open win 10 with another email sign in  and it plays ok so it doesn't sound like a win 10 compatability issue, It could possibly be the way I start windows ,I don't sign in

Any news on this I can't access this game at all it get stuck on the loading screen (loading product list).

This is not good enough! I have just spent £12 on addons for the game and now  I can't access it.

Duc vuong

Hay

I want play age of empire: castle siege,but I can not because I can't connect xbox live. Please help me.

mine does work ether it wont update or it wont let me uninstall it from my surface tablet

Your probably better off posting in the windows support forums here forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx