age of empire online...

hoping to find out why microsoft would support a game that has caused so much grief for players. a summer patch was release that has cause many to leave game. people that went to game forum were poked fun at for posting their grief over it. myself i quit game and deleted steam because that is how i found that game.  microsoft has been well known for putting out games that were tested and non i have found have had such issues. never have i seen microsoft put out a patch without testing it to make sure it did not chase people away. come on that is just bad business.  lucky i only lost $10.42 for the game part i did purchase.  Will have to think twice before i purchase another product of microsoft or sponsored by microsoft.  Even my next pc i had plan on going with alienware but not sure i can trust it not to be full of issues.  xbox is even looking less desireable with all the finacial issues they have had trying to refund my fiancee with paypal. they finally just mailed a check three months later cause they couldnt figure out how to get paypal to accept a refund.  still baffled on how such a company with so many genius and so well known cant negotiate a refund with little company like paypal.

any how if you work for microsoft as a moderator me and fiancee could use some reassurance that microsoft isnt tanking on their products just to make money. see enough bad cars getting recalled and dont want that kind of business to make purchases through.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I can't understand what you're trying to say.

You should probably explain what this patch did to annoy players. You shouldn't blame Steam for this games problems either way. I use Steam all the time I love it. They host tons of games so condemning it over a problem is one game is pretty unfair. They would only care if the game is ripping people off or doing something else illegal. An unpopular patch is not their concern.

Were you mocked on the game forum by moderators or just forum members? If it was mods then you should've reported them to an administrator. If it was just forum people then ignore them.

Your issue with Xbox and Paypal doesn't sound so bad, they mailed you a check. It'd be bad if you were stuck dealing with it indefinitely. Also PayPal is not a little company and it's not always so easy to have them refund stuff.

No one related to MS is ever gonna say anything bad so asking if they're taking a dive intentionally to make a quick buck is pointless. If you really wanna know that kind of thing do some research. Go to consumer reports or some other site and see what people are saying about MS products.

[quote user="xxxtantozxxx"]

hoping to find out why microsoft would support a game that has caused so much grief for players. a summer patch was release that has cause many to leave game. people that went to game forum were poked fun at for posting their grief over it. myself i quit game and deleted steam because that is how i found that game.  microsoft has been well known for putting out games that were tested and non i have found have had such issues. never have i seen microsoft put out a patch without testing it to make sure it did not chase people away. come on that is just bad business.  lucky i only lost $10.42 for the game part i did purchase.  Will have to think twice before i purchase another product of microsoft or sponsored by microsoft.  Even my next pc i had plan on going with alienware but not sure i can trust it not to be full of issues.  xbox is even looking less desireable with all the finacial issues they have had trying to refund my fiancee with paypal. they finally just mailed a check three months later cause they couldnt figure out how to get paypal to accept a refund.  still baffled on how such a company with so many genius and so well known cant negotiate a refund with little company like paypal.

any how if you work for microsoft as a moderator me and fiancee could use some reassurance that microsoft isnt tanking on their products just to make money. see enough bad cars getting recalled and dont want that kind of business to make purchases through.

[/quote]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I can't understand what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

I understand what he was saying. Maybe the two of you should try reading his post?

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

I understand what he was saying. Maybe the two of you should try reading his post?

[/quote]

Too many xxx's in his name to take seriously anyway.

I hate to have to say this but that's a terrible attitude for an ambassador to have. This guy is obviously frustrated and looking for answers. Your first post was completely unnecessary and your second was just a rude attempt at humor. What's your problem?