afyclan.com | Recruiting [360 Gamers | PC Gamers] ~ The Decisions Yours

Yes we've expanded , so this brought to my attention that i should share it with the community! Help us make the gaming community a better and more fun environment to be in. Recently i was thinking to my self, how serious are we in this section. Why are we here? Then after a meeting with the other owner, we came to the conclusion that we are doing this because we want to meet other "chill" gamer's much like us, to share our likes and dislikes about things. The Apocalypse Fragged You has been through a lot in the past and it was for the better. 
We recently had our first community event for our new 360 division, and thought why not make it fun and throw in a prize ? Infact that was the best thing we could have done, this i must say has gotten other console gamer's to realize that no we arnt here to dismember, we are here to stay and grow. This community has been out for a few years now and isnt going anywhere. We just hope to keep growing.

Founded 2008-07-07 10:09 PM PDT

Community Overview The Apocalypse Fragged You is a multi-platform community founded in 2008 and established in 2010. We are devoted in running our clan by bringing gamers to a family where we all sit back and enjoy the game while still being competitive gamers. Our code of conduct is ran with three qualities such as: Maturity, Professional, and Loyalty. With these 3 aspects, we are inbound to have a clan united to success for many decades to come.

=================

Visit us at:
http://afyclan.com/

=================

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to: