Aftermath Details

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/aftermath

Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran Battlefield 3™: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation.

With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.

KEY FEATURES                                                                                                                                                
  • Urban warfare on four new maps
  • Fight through the dust and rubble, use the earthquake damaged terrain to your tactical advantage
  • New heavily modified military and civilian vehicles – ingenuity and firepower combined
  • New game mode
  • New assignments, achievements and dog tags.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So it won't be US vs RU?  Neat.  

I liked the part where it said civilian vehicle. :D

[quote user="Red Clown"]

I liked the part where it said civilian vehicle. :D

[/quote]

Yep.  You'll probably drive round in an armour plated Toyota Prius with an LMG poking out the sun roof.

There will be new weapons as well; it is not in that post but it is says so right here.

I thought they were only bringing out 20 new weapons?  Which we've already got?  I hope they put the FN FAL in the game.  Needs moar 7.62mm ARs...

NICE thanks for the info

[quote user="Red Clown"]

There will be new weapons as well; it is not in that post but it is says so right here.

[/quote]

Following the usual model for weapon DLC, the last two DLC expansions should have ten weapons each.

This actually sounds cool but I'm still leery of dropping another $50 on this game. I may have to reconsider as more info surfaces.

T90-A = 3 slots

HIMARS?

ATV

SPRUT-SD

We need heartbeat sensors like COD with all that dust about.