After turn on xbox and press A button a few times you will purchase Blackops add-on is a BAD design

I found I lost 1200 microsoft points today. After checked the download history, I found that I purchased blackops new map pack. I don't even own the game!! Then I realized my friend seated on one of my controller and turned the xbox on yesterday. Because blackops map pack is the first tag come out after xbox is on,  I guess what happened was my friend seated on the controller and A button was clicked 3 or 4 times. Then Bang! I lost $15 bucks.

I don't want my money back, but I really want let you guys realize it's a bad design. People may turn on their xbox without turn on TV  mistakenly, and after mistakenly press buttons their may purchase items they don't need.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not trying to be insulting here but I think your friend owes you $15.  Honestly, what kind of guy would sit on a controller and not notice for the time it takes the xbox to turn on and order something.  Also, holding the A button down won't automatically keep selecting things.  The A button has to be pressed repeatedly.  So either he was moving around a lot on the controller (something I don't really want to think about) or someone deliberately ordered the map pack on you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I planned buy Trenched with those points.Now I have a map pack I won't use maybe forever. I won't blame on anyone, bad thing happens. But it's still to simply to purchase item by just press A button repeatedly. : (

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.