After 24hrs...the ONLY console to NOT work on WWE is the Xbox!

Yep, congratulations #Microsoft and #team xbox good job at still *** up your brand after the last generation of leading...you're now looking like the new amateurs of gaming in 2003 again! 

Could you figure out this damn app already!!!  I'm paying for a service that I cannot use because we don't "play test" our software first???  Great Job guys!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:
Answer

I won't be the one to point out the hipocracy in your post. But I do believe MS is the ultimate authority that controls quality and what is uploaded. That's what we pay Xbox live service for. Not to just play games online, but ensure quality control to what is available in the store.

Most of us has already contacted WWE support and they ensured us that everything is fine on their end, so it must be Microsoft. Which at this point I'm staring to believe since this the only platform it does not work on.

You'd think with all the time and due dilagence that MS uses putting out updates they'd Atleast test this one to make sure it worked correctly. We are now at 6 days, going on 7 by time this read, and we have an App that is completely unfunctionable. Not glitchy or works wonky, completely broken and unusable.

Between MS and the WWE, they are both billion dollar company's. No matter who's at fault here I think the communication could be better between the two company's. It shouldn't take 2 billion dollar company's a week to figure out a simple login issue. To me that's a joke and they should feel ashamed.

The support page should be updated to apologize and when and update to fix it is expected cause the current message is generic and out dated by a week.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.