AFO Clan now recruiting for MW3/BF3 on Xbox360

[AFO] - All For One is a UK based Clan formed on the 30th September 2011 by 4 Dedicated Xbox players.

We are aimed at gamers who play games like Black Ops, Modern Warfare and BFBC2 also MW3 & BF3 on release. We are looking for mature players aged 21+ with good communication skills. who are a active gamer and are committed to join a competitive clan. This is a clan where ideas can be exchanged and friendships formed.

We are 100% focussed on joining competitive leagues following MW3 and BF3 release's and are actively recruiting for each of the teams that will be involved. Competitive gaming is new to us but the nature of the leagues means we will start at the bottom division so this will give us a opportunity to progress and improve.

We are not specifically looking for the best players out there but simply those that feel their game would improve if they were playing as part of a team. This is ultimately what bought the 4 of us together and we are now looking for like minded people to join us and help advance this clan to the next level.

If this Clan is something you would be interested in joining then please visit us at www.afoclan.co.uk 

Also check our youtube channel out at www.youtube.com/afoclanuk

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You guys play hardcore?

if you want a GOOD forum for your clan, hit me up....

We play a mixture of game modes. For Clan matches we go by the 6v6 WGL rules and game modes which include hardcore SND and TDM, and core CTF, DOM and DEMO.

O can I try out, I live in NY, kd is 1.18

@ x Jonny x BK

If you would like to come and have a look around please visit us at www.afoclan.co.uk

I joined your site and posted that I wanted to join, and then someone reply ed but irk what they said because it won't allow me to view it and I am signed in... I'm just asking for a try out