ADVICE ON THE MODDERS PLEASE.

picked this game up today at a car boot sale and before i have played it i came to this forum and noticed a few posts talking about mods and hackers.can someone tell me if these are anything like the nonsense thats going on in the cod games,if they are i won`t even put it in my machine.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cheers,i think i am going to stay away from the cod forums for a while,its nothing but arguments every night.

Hello Theowenkiller. I see you on the cod:bo boards all the time. At least you don't have to worry about trolls too much anymore in this forum. The Borderlands wiki website is great for learning about the different guns and their stats. If you think a gun looks too good to be true that another person drops, don't pick it up. Same goes for the shields and grenade mods. If you are still under level 10, shoot me an invite sometime. I would not mind helping you get a good start to knowing the game. Maybe we can get some blops going too. I'm not too good though lol.

I advise hosting the game that way you can kick the cheats out. Also if you join a game look out for mission progress keep your insides inside as I joined a game with that message once and it messed up my progress. I'm stuck trying to get the clap traps collector achievements :(

cheers guys,i will give it a go on single player for a while till i know the game a bit better.

I agree with CosmicStrike..  i been in some games  with cheater who only have one shot kills..  and then they go ahead of you killing everythign in thie path  leaving nothing for you...  thats why I ONLY do what that CHICKENONACHAIn said.  ONLY play with people you KNOW... and mostly  keep to your OWN private games that way you have control  on who to keep in and who to kick out...  and like i say let ONLY  the people YOU KNOW  in!  

ALSO That way you wont get infected with them Broken Missions that  are spread ONLY if you JOIN someone else's game that has them  IN thier mission list!

@ChickenOnaChain - THANK YOU! The thought of creating a Private room is a thought that I wish EVERY Borderlands player would had in their brains! I HHAATTEE getting kicked for whatever reason it may be, if you don't want people in your room, MAKE A PRIVATE ROOM! That is the best advice for people starting out on this game and don't want to encounter people they don't want to play with. Maybe have an open match after you beat PL1-PL2 just so the game is that much more fun.

ohhhh and please check out  my new youtube video crawmerax hardcore mode difficulty playthrough 2  no shields no mods.nothing says bad@ss than capping craw took forever not the usual 4-5 minutes.subscribe view comments troll.if anyone needs help in either pc-steam id noobspartan gamespy id dredringofdeath or xbox -robot tofuninja

I am wondering if users in the COD forums talk about Borderlands or Battlefield, because COD talk seems to bleed out in to other forums all the time.

There is some talk of Battlefield in COD forums, but I've never seen anything about borderlands.

@JimJamoo...You're welcome!  Playing co-op with friends, is the best thing in gaming...and not just with BL.  I can think of 12-15 friends I've co-oped with in this game and it's always been fun.  No one stealing or fighting over guns and stuff, no modded weapons...just fun.  In my first PT, I played it solo until level 30+ and then started co-oping it.  I never soloed after that.