Advertising during the game

Is anyone else annoyed by the adverstings in the game? We played COD4 today and area of the screen where the recent kills are is this adversting: Infected by fantastic Modz.com by LagxModderx is getting in the way of our playing. How is this possible did they hack the system? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its really frustrating that people do this , im guessing its a glitch or something

I dont think that's advertising...

They didnt hack the system they hacked the game. Stay away from call of duty games because of that.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

They didnt hack the system they hacked the game. Stay away from call of duty games because of that.

[/quote]

Well, the older ones. None of that on Black Ops.

Why I sold my CoD and MW2 games, with no regrets.

I got into a lobby with these exact people about a week or so ago and the same thing happened to me.

If you get into another lobby with them just file complaint and leave the game immediatly, when I was in the game they were threatening to hack people. They also had all sorts of retarded mods going on as well.

Unfortunatly its true for the older Call of Duty games. You will run into more modded lobbys than the newer ones. Its a shame because WaW and CoD 4 are my favorites. I still play them though, just remember to file complaint the find a new lobby. even though it is very annoying,

Im almost tempted to go put in Cod4 and go see this, it's pretty bad when a game is so poorly protected that one can put a advertisement for their hacking website in the game...