Adventure Time game

I'm surprised there hasnt already been one made for XBLA or something already.

Would you buy one if it ever was made? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah well the full game release is later this month.

I have the 3DS game, it's styled like an old zelda-type game. It's quirky but I wouldn't rave about it. There's a lot of back and forth adventuring.

There is one: It's for the 3DS and it's called Hey Ice King, Why'd you steal our Garbage?

Never actually watched the show other than a few tidbit here or there so I can;t really comment.

I would absolutely buy an Adventure Time game, XBLA or Retail. I love the show and with the crazy world they've created it could be a blast. I bought my little sister the 3DS game and we both really enjoyed playing it.

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Dang, I still need to get a 3DS haha.

[/quote]You dont actually need a 3DS.  If you have a regular DS you are good to go as they released both DS & 3DS versions for some reason.  Its actually not a bad game (i have never seen the show, but I would think that it would be even better if you like the show) and plays quite well although it is kind of short.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Of the few episodes I've seen, how would anyone be able to make a coherent game of that show?

[/quote] I'm pretty sure the show itself is inspired by games.
Also: incoherency and video games tend to go hand in hand.

Only if Beemo was in it.

I'd play it.  Saw some sick Finn headphones at Walmart today . . . . .

Of the few episodes I've seen, how would anyone be able to make a coherent game of that show?

Dang, I still need to get a 3DS haha.