Admin Rage Kick!

I was playing a good game of Hardcore conquest on operation metro until the admin got mad at the US team cause they were starting to beat us and Raged kick them all. ROFL

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think they should charge 5,000 M$ points in order to kick someone from the game.

wow! I was having an awsome game on a 2000 tickect server on Gulf of Oman

Had 98 kills 29 deaths 28,751 points and the game wasn't even half over.

I didn't get kicked by the admin but my xbox froze so i guess i  got kicked by my xbox.

lol@ the tags below op. 'operating metro'

haha, seems to happen all the time eh...i've only been kicked once for excess kik as sery...but I been playing lots of dark souls invasions lately....that sheet is off the hook fun.

Dice really needs to do something about the kicking/banning. It is just getting out of hand.

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

Dice really needs to do something about the kicking/banning. It is just getting out of hand.

[/quote]

It's their server, they paid for it and can do whatever with it *so long as it's not being regulated to break rules of course*. However it's their fault if no one ever visits them anymore. I do agree that it's still a shame that the powers are being used in such a drastic way...

I agree it does get out of hand sometimes, i remember when the admin put me on the losing team once when i was about to win the game. -__- that was so messed up.

10 ms points per action should stop most of the kicking.

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]...i've only been kicked once for excess kik as sery...[/quote]i get it

Some people don't understand that with great power comes great responsibility.I only kicked one person of a server i am an admin for and he was on my team.He was blowing up all the friendly AT mines and putting his own down in there place.I been kicked a few times from servers.I just laugh at the butthurtedness from these rogue admins.

[quote user="Pr0viNG4Gr0uNDz"]

I agree it does get out of hand sometimes, i remember when the admin put me on the losing team once when i was about to win the game. -__- that was so messed up.

10 ms points per action should stop most of the kicking.

[/quote]

At this point, it is no different than old FPS games that host control of the lobbies. I recall many times kicking several people or the whole team after a match or two of Rainbow Six. Some people cannot handle having control like that. I have one friend that would play around with the person then kick them