Adjust TV volume with controller

are there any way to control TV volume with the controller ?, im able to control it using voice commands, but i dont like talking to my TV :) it's the only thing that force me to have the tv remote lying around, since im able to control everything else with the controller.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This can only be done with voice commands or your actual TV remote. Unless updated(which I doubt). One thing that I would like to have added in that I think would be of use is if they added an option to place how many volume levels you would like it to go up at once when voice commanded. Instead of 3 at a time. I'd like to beable to set it up for 5 or maybe 7 just so I don't have to continually say Xbox....Volume Up....Xbox....Volume Up. But thats more for the feedback section I guess. Lol.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Controller needs to be able to change volume.  Big mistake to leave out.  Left right should control volume.

Sorry this didn't help.

How do I switch to no sound on the xbox, while letting it play sound for the tv in snap?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there BidFire7,

This thread is very old and the OP hasn't posted back in a while, so I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.