adidas Avatar gear unavilable / item request

Hello!  :)

The avatar Marketplace has two links for adidas gear in the main icon area that return an "unavailable" message when you click on them.  This has been going on for weeks now.  Did all adidas avatar gear get removed?  If so, why do they tease us with a link?  Remove it so I am not disappointed each time I click it, please.  :Þ  Seriously, will it be coming back or have the items been removed permanently?

Also, I noticed there is a European Football avatar gear section now.  The only issue I have is that there is no Chelsea gear available. :)  There are currently two teams - Liverpool (English Premier League) and Real Madrid (Spanish La Liga).  I would have thought certainly that Chelsea (English Premier League, like Liverpool) would have some avatar items available following their UEFA Champions League victory last May.  Sadly, this was not the case.  :*(  I know Real Madrid and Liverpool items are available for purchase.  Any chance that Chelsea may be available soon?  Is it a licensing issue?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.  Take care!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Are you able to access the Adidas Avatar options through Xbox.com here marketplace.xbox.com/.../BrowseAvatarLifestyle

Regarding the football kits, as you mentioned, it could be that Chelsea or the FA hasn't approved licensing for their/some kits to be used for Xbox Avatars, it could be that the Avatar gear will be released per club over time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey, Bazajaytee -

Thanks for the link.  :)  I tried it and it doesn't show any adidas links at all on that xbox.com page, unlike my Avatar Store link on the dashboard, which is just busted.  I wonder if the gear has been removed from Canada only (that's where I am).

And I figured that maybe someone didn't approve licensing.  You would think Roman Abramovich (Chelsea's gazillionaire owner) would not balk at making money, but I would assume it's the FA that didn't allow it.  They make some of the strangest decisions for a sports governing body.  :)  And if ManU isn't available, I didn't think Chelsea would be.  I can't stand the Red Devils, but they ARE the team worth the most $$$ in the world.

Guess I should have purchased the items I wanted a while back. :*(  You never know when gear / games are going to be delisted from the Marketplace for whatever reason.  Appreciate the help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.