adding prestiges? really?

Ok i'm the kind of guy that has to get to the final prestige in call of duty. I like the fact how they added the option to reset your stats at 10th prestige. I'd have liked it more if they wouldn't have pushed it back everytime they added more prestiges. I understand some people get bored, but IW could at least make it to where those of us who are fine with 10 prestiges stay there. and reset my stats, but no. i gotta prestige another ten times to get to it. I was ok with 10 in MW2, 15 was annoying in Blck Ops, but 20 is freaking ridiculus. Way to make me hate playing. Its no fun looking at how much time i put into this game, and realize I'm nowhere near the end. Honestly adding more prestiges like they did makes me dislike playing the game,  because I feel like I have to get to the end.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lol  e-pic

It has to suck for those that made it to the highest prestige then reset their stats and now they add more levels.  I'll never get the highest prestige.  I've never done it in any CoD and probably never will.  

when the game was released my plan was to reach prestige 10 level 80 which i have now done 

just because they have given more levels does not mean you have prestige all the way to 20

[quote user="Frank Castle 73"]

It has to suck for those that made it to the highest prestige then reset their stats and now they add more levels.  I'll never get the highest prestige.  I've never done it in any CoD and probably never will.  

[/quote]

This happened to one of my bros a while back. He had maxed out and stayed with it for about 1 and a half.... then he decided to reset, and two weeks later they dropped the bomb. 5 Bombs to be exact.

@LT Slinkt I absolutely understand were your coming from I had plans on resetting my stats to, I thought IW wouldve atleast came the reset stats at ten but no they hiked it all the way to 20 which makes it impossible unless its like a 5 xp event

Its useless crap filler that IW thinks the community feels they are giving us stuff for free which really isnt the case. No new titles or emblems and very bland prestige icons to show 15+ levels of hard work. It was clearly an after thought and not much effort was put into it as is the case with most IW ideas.

-

On the flip side, no1 says you have to prestige at all. So complaining about having more levels to prestige through is really your own problem.

^ Yup... The one thing that I really just can't wrap my head around is... Why would you want to prestige all the way and then reset?

You have to be a madman, to find this the least bit amusing.

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

when the game was released my plan was to reach prestige 10 level 80 which i have now done 

[/quote]

Me too. I'm glad that I don't have to go through it again and I can progress on to complete weapons and other challenges. You also don't really get anything for prestiging after 10th just tokens, but I have nothing I would want to use them on it would be pointless really.

^

Be like me and drop them on anything! PM-9, RSASS, ACR, Stinger, RPGs, anything! I'm thinking of something really special for my last token...... maybe I'll get the P99 or something ; )

[quote user="The Blessings"]

^ Yup... The one thing that I really just can't wrap my head around is... Why would you want to prestige all the way and then reset?

You have to be a madman, to find this the least bit amusing.

[/quote] I would do it because starting over would give me something other than prestige again.