Addicted to this DEMO...but why the similar camo patterns

Too many times I get confused on the uniforms...I know I know we have ID markers n all.

But sometimes I hesitiate for a split second due to trying to differentiate the patterns of the fatigues

anyone else annoyed by this

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A little bit. It doesn't really effect me, though. I shoot everything that does not have a blue name above it's head. Sometimes I can't see the the little blue marker/name above my teammates heads. Guess what? Shoot them, too.

ask DICE about it then maybe?

supposedly, according to a thread by some marines in the bf forums.  the russians are wearing US Marine MARPAT camo, while the Marines wear Army ACUs...which is kinda messed up...

I see what they're trying to do there.. Clever Russians.

Other than names over heads I honestly can't tell the difference between the two.

It reminds me of America's Army, everyone looks the same. White Army Soldiers v.s White South African Army.

I probably have the record for the most ROE violations in AA3's history.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Other than names over heads I honestly can't tell the difference between the two.

[/quote]Americans wear shades, but no mask, russians wear masks.

marines wear Army ACUs, Russians wear Marine MARPAT...

its not hardcore.................shoot everything :)

im the same, sometimes for a split second friendly name deosnt appear. But i dont wanna shoot n give my position away if sniping? it bothers me but not as much as when i do have enemy in line of sight and still he dont appear on mini map for my team mates to see?

^^^

Stop sniping...And why would he appear on the mini map?

[quote user="RANDY MANPIPE"]

im the same, sometimes for a split second friendly name deosnt appear. But i dont wanna shoot n give my position away if sniping? it bothers me but not as much as when i do have enemy in line of sight and still he dont appear on mini map for my team mates to see?

[/quote]

Once you start sniping, your position is given away by the glare your scope gives off.