Add-On's REALLY ANNOYING

So I'm trying to find add on content, but the fact is this is nearly impossible.  How has microsoft not fixed this yet?  Because games like rockband, you be the star (or whatever it is called), dance central. . Ect.  Have like a zillion add ons a day, all the other games that are more reasonable with DLC get flooded out instantly, it's really hard to check for new releases of my favorite games.  I mean, not that these games are bad, I personally think they rockband and dance central are total blasts to play, but is there a way to group DLC content in the add on section of market place so instead of seeing fifty entries (exaggeration)  I only see one entry that I could then open to expand to the rockband entries, therefore allowing all the games no rock band to have a place too?  

If not, what suggestion box can I put a lot of harassing suggestions into telling the devs they need to make this change, because this is a no-brainer and seriously makes add on section of market place almost useless, unless you're looking for rockband dlc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

What content are you having trouble finding?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can search for game specific content (add ons, themes, gamer pics, demos, etc) by going to the search by title tab in the Game Marketplace. If you scroll to the very bottom of this page you should see a FEEDBACK link. Click that and submit your suggestion.

I would not recommend sending more than one or harassing as you put it. Honestly what happens when you get spam in your inbox? You delete it without looking at it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.