Add-On's

I downloaded 3 new add-on's to my Xbox 360 for Skyrim. They say they have loaded completely, and I've also reloaded them several times but to no avail. I even went into Skyrim to try and load them, but still nothing. I put a good 20-25$ into those DLC's and I do not want them going to waste. But they will not load, no matter what I try. I've restarted my Xbox and my TV but still nothing. Whenever I pull up Skyrim it says "Loading Add-On's" and when I go to the Add-On's they are there, but do nothing when I click on them. They just tell me to go to Xbox Live Marketplace, but when I do it has me reload it, as I do, but still does not allow me to play it. I have done this many times, and it is getting aggravating. Does anyone know what to do? Any help is much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there, to access the DLC's all you have to do is load up one of your saves and they are accessed in the world. For example one of the DLC's start by vampires invading the towns and it continues from there while another someone gives you a letter.

-

Sorry if you've already tried to load up a save, but your description sounds like you were trying to load them from the main menu.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As DigitalAssassin mentioned, these add-ons especially for Skyrim are not something that you select and get to try out-right. They are added into your game. So that whenever you start the game you see the different things that the DLCs brought. Like the vampires and werewolves. Sorry for the frustration it caused you!

Sorry this didn't help.

I will try that and get back to you two on that. Thank you so much for your help! <3

Sorry this didn't help.

They're not supposed to do anything when you click on them, it's just listing the add-ons that you have installed.

Just spend some time in-game and a courier will come by with letters for you and those will let you start the quests.

Sorry this didn't help.