Add me if....

First off I suck at Gears multiplayer. I am usually in the bottom as far as score goes in matches. Just looking for some mature players who are looking to have fun playing the game. I can not stand for someone to say f this and f that. It is just a game meant to be played for fun and to have a good time. Still playing Gears 2 also. So hit me up if with a friend request if you are interested. Definately looking forward to Gears 3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey I'll add you for some Horde 2.0!!!  But only cause you have good taste in music!  

What?!?! How do you know what type of music he listens to?

Breaking Benjamin is one of my favorites

Add me too

Can add me - I play for fun don't really care about stats. Still playing Gears2 waiting for the 20th Sept.

I'm looking for people to play with! I don't really care about stats but I get mad at myself when I suck! XD So if you wanna play with me you'll prolly hear me talk about how much I suck angrily but I have to fit my name! I'm lookin for a group of people to play Gears with since I just got into it and no longer want to play with the person I was playing gears with! Lookin forward to 4 player co-op!

Nice! We got a good group going!

Add me too, I'll be playing Gears 2 until September 20th. Just say that you're from the forums. :p

Just wanted to say that I added iwillnotbow and we had a good time on horde the other day. If it's okay with everyone in the thread I will send you guys a friend request. I'll be honest though I'm not online a lot with my 360 but I will be a regular Gears 3 player when it comes out.

I'll add everyone when the 20th comes around!