Add me if you want to play some Bad Company 2

Yeah, I know this isn't the right forum but I just figured I would just ask the regulars here if they wanted to play some random pub matches together for fun. No obligation, just if you see me on and want to play the 'ol throwback feel free to. Actually got into some pretty full games today.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How much longer will the servers be up?  Considering this is an EA title.

I had the game during its launch but didn't get into until I bought Vietnam on discount months later.

They need to take the BF1943 idea & do some more versions.

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

I had the game during its launch but didn't get into until I bought Vietnam on discount months later.

[/quote]

I don't think they'll close the servers. The servers for the first Bad Company are still up and running.

They'll definitely be up considering the player count that I had yesterday.

Alright sir Clarke if i see you we'll rock it...still love the game and agree there are always tons of people on...i have never got the chance to stab someone on the forums before..or for that matter been stabbed by someone from the forums either lol

My shankin' knife is feelin' mighty ornery today

-No Bark

lol nice...i'm using a pretty wicked Butterknife

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

[/quote]

I don't think they'll close the servers. The servers for the first Bad Company are still up and running.

[/quote]Yeah I wager there must be at least 1500-2000 still playing Bad co, when an If they ever move up to Bad co 2? that would be nice there still allot of people playing Bc2 as well..

I wanna play. FR me too.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

My shankin' knife is feelin' mighty ornery today

-No Bark

[/quote]Posts obscure Fallout quote, wins Internet. :)

So, you had decent luck finding full rooms? It's been a while but the last time I played I couldn't find a decent game to save my life. I'll keep an eye out for you

[quote user="StrictlyDigital"]So, you had decent luck finding full rooms?[/quote]In it's peak rooms aren't full, but close; about 3 slots left on both sides. Usually max servers I find around 5 pm, when people get home from work or school. I just search for any mode on any map and usually it puts me in a decent server.