Enjoy!

[view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zTEJwp6sg]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The more I think of it, the more it sounds like I will enjoy this game. I really love how Dark Souls' multiplayer component works, and this game reminds me of that feeling, the feeling of having other people's adventures intertwining with your own.

it depends how it works though, it sounds awesome but at the same time it's kinda been done before. I expect good things, I think i'l hold off on the current gen versions and get the next gen version that way i'l get some good reviews on it.

I see a lot of potential here. But I'm not going to get hyped until I see some gameplay and understand more about what this multiplayer component is that they're talking about.

Until we see gameplay, there really isn't much to talk about.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I see a lot of potential here. But I'm not going to get hyped until I see some gameplay and understand more about what this multiplayer component is that they're talking about.

[/quote]Yeah it's interesting but hardly something to get excited over until we actually see it in action. I kind of get how the MP will work but how well it works is another thing altogether. I still think its weird to not show gameplay, not even to press, when this thing has been in development for a few years now. I think there might be a slim chance it'll be at this Sony show on Wednesday but who knows. 

And if it isn't at E3 then this game shouldn't have been announced at all until they had something real to show. 

Still can't get them having it up for pre order along with selling t-shirts, mugs, posters and so on when no ones really even seen the game.

they probably don't want to show it until a next gen announcement is made, they are probably under NDA to not show next gen gameplay and why show previous gen gameplay and it look mediocre in comparison.

I can't wait to see the final product.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="US Revenge"]

they probably don't want to show it until a next gen announcement is made, they are probably under NDA to not show next gen gameplay and why show previous gen gameplay and it look mediocre in comparison.

[/quote]Yeah, that's a good point. Though why have the announcement a few days before the PS4 announcement. Why not after?

Sounds intresting.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

OP i think the man name on our sig. He would make a game where you killed off everyone that doesn't believed in jesus.