Adam Fenix Code to trade for mechanic baird

Im open to the locust dlc characters too, but id really like baird. email me@ *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or respond here and we can meetup on xbox live

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Reported

Wow, some people.  

I'm not asking to trade a code on this website, im simply letting someone know where they could turn too if they did want to trade

This thread should be sticky'ed for the sole purpose of letting people see this post that clearly states that IT IS AGAINST THE TERMS OF USE TO EXCHANGE CODES HERE.

How the F*** are you not asking to trade a code??????

[quote user="JOKO13"]

I'm not asking to trade a code on this website. Jesus People READ. It violates no rules or laws or tos agreements to simply exchange one persons dlc code for another's but it can't happen here, I dont want it to happen here. I'd be happy to find a method that works for both people and I'm not opposed to going first, but people who might be curious about trading should send me an email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. That is what forums are for correct? finding and connecting to other people with the same interests?

[/quote]Posting a request = Happening here. You're breaking the rules, plain and simple.

Bump

Then let me clarify any possible misinterpretation of my initial post. I DO NOT WANT TO, nor am I currently proposing a trade of any sorts. I am simply looking to get in contact with people who are. If anyone else needs a solution to this 'trading' problem. just email me. I apologize for any confusion my posts may have caused you.

i have a mechanic baird but i didnt get legendary add me up

I'm not asking to trade a code on this website. Jesus People READ. It violates no rules or laws or tos agreements to simply exchange one persons dlc code for another's but it can't happen here, I dont want it to happen here. I'd be happy to find a method that works for both people and I'm not opposed to going first, but people who might be curious about trading should send me an email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. That is what forums are for correct? finding and connecting to other people with the same interests?