Activision's "The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct" cancelled (PC version)

[quote]The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct PC version has been quietly cancelled by Activision, and the confirmation came from Activision's Greek distributor on Facebook.

I.G.E Group said, "Activision has announce that the PC version of The Walking Dead: Survival Instict is being cancelled. However, the game will be coming to PS3, XBOX 360 and WII U."

So now The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct will launch on PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. Did you saw this coming?, let us know in the comment section below.[/quote]

http://www.gamepur.com/news/10434-walking-dead-survival-instinct-pc-version-cancelled-activision.html

-

Oh well, there's not much hope or big expectations but hey I'd love for this to be an awesome fps survival walkers game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This confirms it will be bad. They probably wanted to avoid the backlash from the PC community. Mediocre games get a lot less flack on consoles.

I don't expect the game to be great either ; although i would love if end being decent  because the series is amazing. Anyways getting it when the price drops to 19.99 or less like i always do with  CoD games.

I hope it turns out good, this is one of the games i'm really excited for this year :o

I am looking forward to the game too. I pre-ordered it when it dropped to $49.99 and some of the bonuses are cool. Hopefully it has good game play and a good story. The Walking Dead episodic game didn't push any boundaries in the graphics department or even game play but it had good characters and a great story. I hope they have forum for the game sometime soon..

Was hoping they'd cancel it all together.  This game will suck.

Still available for the 360 so don't really care. Will hopefully be a solid rental.

I wish they would just cancel the game period. It's an embarrassment to the Walking Dead name, especially after the amazing Walking Dead game that the folks at Telltale games brought us.

Call it an embarrassment before playing it?

what does it matter the PC version is cancelled?  

It wouldve been the best high quality version now its only consoles.