Activision tells Rockstar "Imma take back the record with my new COD game!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckg2QeNvZEg

Apparently, Activision is saying they will get back the all the records GTA V took from them.  If they mean to do it with Ghosts...thats 1 game on 2 consoles against 1 game on 6 different platforms.

So, imo, if they do get the record(s) back.....they don't deserve it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And most likely they will get the records back, because all the CoD drones usually cant wait for their yearly installment of map packs.

Heh. That's pretty funny.

"So, imo, if they do get the record(s) back.....they don't deserve it. " Yeah, darn people for buying what they like with their money. /sarcasm

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

Heh. That's pretty funny.

"So, imo, if they do get the record(s) back.....they don't deserve it. " Yeah, darn people for buying what they like with their money. /sarcasm

[/quote]

That doesn't even apply.  I don't care what ppl do with their money.  I'm not debating that.

Try a little harder to comprehend what I said. /nosarcasm

No, I get it. You don't think Activision deserves all their success but their success is directly related to the people who buy it.  

It won't happen. There are a lot of people that are sick of CoD. It'll never happen.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

GTA V generated over $800 million in the first 24 hours and it took three days to reach one billion dollars in revenue. It took Black Ops 2 15 days to reach a billion and generated $500 million in sales in the first 24 hours. There is no way in hell it takes Ghosts less than three days to reach a billion. As long as Call of Duty is a yearly release, I don't see how it will be possible to beat GTA V's records. 

LOL let them challenge each other.

That´s just fun for costumers :P

Not buying COD so if they do win i wont be helping.

Ima let you finish but CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS IS ONE THE FASTEST SELLING GAMES OF ALL TIME!!!!! ALL TIME!!!

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Not buying COD so if they do win i wont be helping.

[/quote]