Activision should have Multiplayer COD games (half the price)

I don't play Call of Duty games for the story mode, only for the multiplayer mode. That's where the fun is.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

But without Captain Price yelling at you to check your corners in campaign, how will you know what to do in multiplayer?

Yeah fun untill they abandond the game and hackers and modders take over and it becomes unplayable

They force you to buy the 5 hour long campaign too so you pay the full $60.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

They force you to buy the 5 hour long campaign too so you pay the full $60.

[/quote]

I feel forced to buy the multiplayer, just to play the campaign.

I think Battlefield and COD only have campaigns to please the people that claim that the games would only be worth $30 (half) if they didn't have a single player portion. As much as I'd love to pay only $30 for a multiplayer, COD/BF's is worth more than that compared to the short and crappy (IMO) campaigns.

[quote]Yeah fun untill they abandond the game and hackers and modders take over and it becomes unplayable[/quote]

A while ago I joined a MW2 match and then noticed I was playing against hackers/cheaters/whatever I exited asap as it didn't feel right or good.

-

There was also a hacker in Race Driver GRID, but he got kicked out because everyone voted him out. I don't know how but he'd just do one lap and finish while we had 8 laps to go.

-

I really hate these losers.

Stupid business move.

They would have to care about giving customers a good deal. Lol to that.

I like the campaigns though.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

I don't play Call of Duty games for the story mode, only for the multiplayer mode. That's where the fun is.

[/quote]There are a few PS3 games where the multiplayer component of a game is sold separately at a reduced price, I see this as a good idea and would welcome the idea for future CoD games, not that I plan on buying any more CoD games...