Activision isn't expecting to make as many sales with MW3

I watched an interview where activision executives announced that they fear they will not make as many sales with MW3 as they have with other CoDs in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDDfPxF3EFE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

IW always kills it in sales, MW3 will be nothing but the same

[/quote]So true.

That's part of what I love about COD. Those of us who're more experienced with COD are like big, nasty, great white sharks swimming in the same waters as a bunch of baby seals. They're swimming along like everything is fine and dandy and then WHAM! ASSRAPE!

That's cool.. But, you're forgetting that the Caspian video is PC FOOTAGE! If you think BF3 will be that amazing on the Xbox, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak..

^^LOL.

Itll outsell the latest COD, as they always do (recently), because there is always a new influx of noobs coming to COD. Which is great, now I can get kills.

considering amazon sent me an email today that i qualified for a special discount on new turtles that have MW3 insignia blah blah blah i think activision plans on this title making big bucks, especially in the cross mech department. plus, they wouldnt have put so much effort into elite if they didnt think it was worth the investment.

IW always kills it in sales, MW3 will be nothing but the same

Huh. Somehow ended up on the CoD Elite Beta.

join the club! glad they lifted the NDA.

lol@"wham!assrape!"