active reloads are not being counted towards "Active Reloader"

My perfect reloads, in gears of war 3, are not reflecting on the medals page. i've been accumulating hundreds of perfect reloads to put towards my "active reloader" medal, since the game came out and i just recently noticed that the count it had didn't seem as high as it should be so i did a test. last night i wrote down what the current count position was on the medal page and then i played a horde mode game and earned well over 50 perfect reloads. after the game was over i went to the medal page to see if it put them towards the perfect reloader... it didn't. needless to say, i'm ticked. like i said above, i've spent a lot of time getting all those active reloads and the game is saying i haven't. what am i missing? please don't tell me you can't earn perfect reload points in horde mode. i haven't seen anything written anywhere saying you can't.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

only counts in versus same as weapon kills and spotting im afraid

just talked to an official customer support agent and they said "I did just find out that active reload count grows in all game types."

i should also note that i am currently at 1,365 active reloads. about 80% of those active reloads came from horde matches. just sayin...

hope ur right just strange that i have played over 2000 waves of horde hitting perfect reload a couple of times each wave so should have around 5000 perfect reloads yet my stats say i have around 1750. just seems strange that they making spotting, healing and weapon kills versus only and not active reload think the offical customer support agent u talked to may not have a clue about this game as far as im away the only one u can earn in horde is the finisher medal

No, the medals above the horde medals all correlate with versus. i found this out a long time ago since i have over 20k active reloads but only approx 2k are being counted.

All game types...like Team Death Match, Warzone, CTL, Wingman. Execution & King of the Hill. It is a vs only medal. As its one of those medals that will just tick over with no real effort  while you are working on other medals I wouldn't worry about it. I've onyxed both spotter and reload I just do it on reflex now so there will be plenty spare by the time you get 3.0

Yes, VS only

Yes. As others said it is Verses only, along with Spottings,Curb Stomps, Executions, headshots and others.

-

Medals should state their requirements more clearly, meaning that various gamertypes don't include Campaign, Beast or Horde...because they ARE "gametypes" too.

Yeah his call center guy was probably based in India and figured matchtype and gametype were the same thing

lol wtf you called an 'official' customer support agent and didn't just ask us. wow.