Active Reload?

Active Reload is gone now too? So let me get this straight, no active reload, no horde mode? Epic WTF?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No more pre active thank goodness it made crap players stand a chance.

How did you get it earlier? I can see that you've been playing it, but how did you get it?

Been a helluva ride for me so far and I'm not the HARDCORE GOW player.  I've always loved the series so I guess I'm a casual GOW player.  From Graphics to the storytelling of the SP I find it outstanding.

I'm not very good a MP but I'm working on it.  You will enjoy it I'm sure.  

@Flight White 24

How is Gears:Judgement, man I can't wait to play this game? I am hoping for the best Gears ever!

lmao^

The reloads are still there if my definition of "Active Reloads" are correct.  Bought my copy on Monday and it is amazing how some are bashing this what I call an INCREDIBLE game before even playing it.  

well for you just finding out about this THANK GOD. Active reloads were abused and people where wasting ammo on walls just so they could have there active reload come time they finally see an enemy rather then being rewarding during mid-combat with timing and precision with extra damage.

in the gameplay vids that i saw there was active reloads.

its just not as noticeable now as it was in gears 3.

There still is active but as i know, the damage boost got taken away.

The weapon now only fires faster...

There is no active reload at least not in any of the gameplay videos that I saw. This is a good thing in my opinion. It used to be hella annoying when people would preactive before heading into a shotgun battle then run away while shooting more random shots to get their active back. Screw that crap