Actions speak louder than words?

As the title says, actions speak louder than words, that is why i sold my Xbox yesterday and bought a PS3.

I got Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch, Killzone 3, Resistance 3 and Little Big Planet Karting (it came with the console).

Has anyone else who lost faith in Microsoft done the same recently?

PS. I bought it that fast the door did not have time to hit me on the way out, so i don't need a whambulance...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sony has Online passes...

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]I know, but that is not why i left...

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]I figured it was for other reasons, but I wasn't sure if you were aware that Sony uses them on their own games.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]I figured it was for other reasons, but I wasn't sure if you were aware that Sony uses them on their own games.

[/quote]Played online last night, did not have to spend any more money, and it run perfectly fine too (which surprised me).

I left for many reasons, i don't have a grudge, i just thought i'd share the fact that Microsoft forced another loyal customer to look elsewhere for their gaming fix...

Why would you change and then come here to tell about it. You have been around here long enough to know this just causes flame wars. Just remember that nothing is perfect and things change (not always for the best). I wish you the best of luck. The PS3 is a good system.

[quote user="Da Wife Said No"]

Why would you change and then come here to tell about it. You have been around here long enough to know this just causes flame wars. Just remember that nothing is perfect and things change (not always for the best). I wish you the best of luck. The PS3 is a good system.

[/quote]It won't cause a flame war with me, my kids still own Xbox's so i'll still pop in here now and then...

I recently got one also, and, am very pleased with what i got. Playing Dead Island online was great, no lag or anything. Me personally, Overall PSN experience was quite excellent!  Netflix available without needing anything extra, Theme completely visible no gray blob or large squares covering up your theme, small icons, no adverts in your face, on and on, really good experience!

You know how it works. You won't have to even include yourself. You just need the right two people to come around and they will flame each other.

[quote user="NukaCola Man63"]

I recently got one also, and, am very pleased with what i got. Playing Dead Island online was great, no lag or anything. Me personally, Overall PSN experience was quite excellent!  Netflix available without needing anything extra, Theme completely visible no gray blob or large squares covering up your theme, small icons, no adverts in your face, on and on, really good experience!

[/quote]For me personally it trumps the Xbox and XBL, but i would like to see a full install feature and a longer charge lead, apart from that it's all good for me (at the moment).

I just wanted to show the Xbox community that they have another choice if they are not happy with Microsoft.

And the fact all my games are not available on the Xbox is a bonus too!

While I dislike Microsoft's direction for the Xbox in the past few years, I still enjoy playing games on my console.  I wouldn't sell my console just because of that, in fact I'll probably keep my Xbox 360 forever because I have a fair few games that have alot of replayability.

If I had the spare cash and time, then I would probably by a PS3 or Wii/Wii U to try out some of the exclusive titles.  But I still wouldn't sell my Xbox 360.