Achievments

Does anyone know any games that i can earn achievments on pretty easily? I get bored with live sometimes and i like to go for achivements when that happens, i was just wanting to know if anyone knows games that i can earn achievements on easily.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try Ninja Gaiden II, I heard it was really easy.

Hmm. I don't know, but try Quake 4. The online is highly active and easy, and you may as well go for Rainbow Six Vegas II as well.

Fallout 3 on the PC is easy for achievements. Under five minutes of typing for 1550 gamerscore.

Ninja Gaiden 2 has you going through the games difficulty settings getting you a Achievement for each but good luck with the harder settings. And it also tasks you to use only 1 weapon to beat the game with and there are idk 8 or 10? Other than those the rest are easy.

Fable 2

Timeshift

Halo 3

Bionicle Heroes

BioShock

Bourne Conspiracy

Bully

College Hoops 2K6

DiRT

FIFA Street 3

Fight Night Round 3

Fuzion Frenzy 2

King Kong

Lost: Via Domus

Madden NFL 06

Madden NFL 07

NBA 2K6

NBA Live 06

NBA Street Homecourt

NHL 2K6

Open Season

Prey

Spider-Man

Surf’s Up

TMNT

Madden NFL 09

LEGO Batman

Fracture

The Force Unleashed

Based on Bob's suggestions, I will suggest Lost planet 2.

Far Cry 3 is a great game and the achievements are easy.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Dark Souls. You can beat it in less than 90 minutes. Piece of cake!

As stated above, I would go for Madden and NCAA football games.  You can always find them "used" and "cheap".  Some achvos can take sometime.  AVG per game maybe 4 hours 800 points per game.  That is me guessing. There was one achvo for NCAA for a 60 or 80 franchise that takes a long time.  Other than that, its easy points

Call of Duty 2 is a little challenging but it's simple to get 1000gs once you get comfortable with Veteran.

If you have windows 8 on your pc there are 4 or 5 games that you can download for free that give easy points - mahjong, solitaire, minesweeper, a point and click story that I cant remember the name of.

Or on xbox you have the walking dead, or happy wars for free on the arcade. Far older is doritoes crash course or dino dash. Boh free again.

You can probably stil pick up avatar somewhere - not the blue people one, I think it's called something like avatar the wind walker - which you can get 1000 points for in less than 5 minutes.

The sands of time was appallingly east for 1000.

There's a load of older games that have easy achievements in multi player if you can still find someone to play. Pefect dark for example. Shadowrun. Lost planet. Kameo. Full auto...

I guess it all depends on wwhether you want 1000 out of it or you're happy to thrash out some easy ones for 700 points. Just go into game and pick up the cheap pre owned ones.