Achievments unlocked by a bug or something! please help :(

I was playing grand thef auto 5 with a friend on his account (he's level 130) and we decided to switcht to my account (wich is level 48) on the process we didnt close the game (yes i log out of his account first) and on the loading screen i got 4 achievments with my account that they have nothing to do there the achievments are: Making moves, Above the law, Numero uno and Decorated. its bad because people will think i cheated, i hacked or did something bad and they will report me and finally in consecuence i will get banned for totally NOTHING. it was a failure on your achievment unlocking system or a sync error i dunno, im wondering about if you can get rid of those achievmennts i am a clean player and i can get them by myself i dont need to hack, glitch or any crazy stuff like that so please help me! :(. 

Some details: 

Im on the Xbox Preview program and my friend too

Everything happened on MY console

Gamertag: McYoloSwag420

I hope i can get my issue solved and thank you so much, if you need some more details please tell me and Have a nice day! :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:
Answer

Hey McYoloSwag420!

Thanks for reporting! Unfortunately we are not able to remove achievements, but if this is the only time this issue has happened, I wouldn't worry too much. The best thing to do is to keep playing the game and "earn" those achievements at this point (aka get that level up!)

In addition, I recommend contacting Rockstar Games Support to report this as well!

Hope this response helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.