achievment problem

i reached a re up 3 and i didnt get my re up 2 achievment and i completed the campain on insain and didnt get the achievment and the force multiplayer i got bronze and didnt get the achievment either is there a way i can still  get them

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You know, I usually don't like to play the role of "grammar police", but my god, man; this is one of the worst massacres of the English language that I have seen in a while.  I believe that what you meant to say was:

"I reached my third "re-up" and I did not get the achievement for my second 're-up.'  I completed the campaign on insane and did not get the corresponding achievement.  I earned the bronze medal for "force multiplier" but I did not get the achievement for that one, either.  Is there a way that I can still get them?"

If you are under the age of seven or have a known medical handicap, then I can excuse your grammatical transgressions.  However, aside from that, if this is how you normally write, then you would fail my English class so fast that your head would spin.  I would definitely hold you back a grade or two and make you stay well after school in order to work with you in hopes that one day you may see the value of proper writing and syntax.

Anyway, to answer your question: No, I do not know why you did not get those achievements even though you met the requirements.  The only thing I can think of is that if you experienced the rank reset glitch, some medals become locked preventing you from acquiring them again.  Theoretically, those locked medals may prevent the achievements from unlocking.  If I were you, I would try creating a second "dummy" account and use it to try to unlock those stubborn achievements you are having problems with under your main account.  If it is any consolation, Gears 3 is known for having some glitchy achievements.  Try visiting Epic's official Gears of War forums here:

forums.epicgames.com/forum.php

If you do a bit of perusing, you should be able to find more help than you would here.  Good luck.

-M

P.S. Yes, English teachers play Gears of War, too.  Sometimes I just feel like putting a chainsaw through some dumb kid's chest and this game is pretty therapeutic in helping me realize this sadistic fantasy.

respect man !!!