Achievment Issue Halo Reach "From Hell's Heart"

I have contacted Bungie and Microsoft about this issue and am unsure how to resolve it.

According to Bungie.net I have the achievmen "From Hell's Heart", but accourding to my Xbox and live it is still locked. 

I have contacted Bungie, they told me that in order for it to be on bungie.net it first has to be authorized by Xbox Live, this means i have to unlock it first on my xbox to view it on my bungie accoun, so the fact that is on my bungie account means i unlocked it. Now i have contacted bungie and microsoft and i have an computer IT background as my job is computer networking ans security, i though this in so thay others know that i understand how the servers work because Bungie says it is a server error, this means data packets were lost, now Microsoft hasnt really heard about this kind off error from what i have been getting when i call support, although the issue has been escalated (don't completely understand the Microsoft term but i imagine that means something is going to happen).

My Gamer Tag: spartan355597

Here is my  general Bungie profile: http://www.bungie.net/Account/profile.aspx?player=spartan355597 

Here is my Bungie Achievment list (must sign in to view): http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Achievements.aspx?player=spartan355597 

As you can see from the achievment list link, I unlocked "From Hells Heart" on Sunday December 18, 2011.

Now i have been told that the servers are being worked on, but the servers being worked on today and the fact that i got it last year have nothing to do with each other.

So anyone have any idea on whats going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey Spartan, this is certainly a one-of-a-kind issue. It sounds like some engineers are taking a look at your case, but I would be very interested to hear what they say. Can you post an update in this thread when you hear back? :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They just sent me in circles, and just talked out of there @@@. they have no idea what happened, and they can fix it, Bungie made that very clear to me. But Microsoft wont. (BTW My degree is in networking)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.