Achievements

So I finally just completed all the Achievements for Diablo 3, and was just curious if anyone else on the forums has? I managed to get most without any trouble but I had trouble with a few. Lots of running back in forth for conversations and buying one of every item in the game. I hope that there will be more challenging Achievements when the new expansion comes out. I was a bit nervous with the Hardcore Achievement, but I got it on my first try by playing solo on easy.

--

Whats your thoughts on the Achievements? and have you completed them all?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Personally, I don't focus on Achievements. I do appreciate earning them, but each acheivement comes to me as a surprise.

---

Hello "THIRDxSINxSLOTH"  :)

---

Congratulations on getting all of the achievements for this game  :)

---

I don't really go after the achievements / challenges when I game.  I just get surprised when a notification just pops up and I'm like, what was that?  LOL  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

I do appreciate the achievements that help me upgrade my banner...but who's really checking out my banner? I've never gotten a complement on my banner...and I've tried to be so creative :)

---

Hello "Malsidius"  :)

---

I understand why the game developers set things up so that we need to unlock stuff as we play the game, but I personally think that it is lame that you need to work to unlock stuff for your banner when it doesn't affect your character in anyway shape or form.  Why can't they just give use all of the banner options right at the beginning?

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)

Yes. The only one I had "trouble" with was just the "pick up 5mil gold. I knew it would be a grinder so I didn't worry about it and just kept playing the challenges... Oh, some of the challenges are troublesome. I'm not sure if I will spend the time needed to get to level 60 with 2 each of 5 characters for example. Plus you ca't even save that many to begin with. Not sure what they were thinking with that.

Actually, there are 10 slots for characters.  So, you 'could' make 2 of each for the challenges.  I'm guessing their thinking is 1 for softcore and 1 hardcore since the challenge is not 'setting' specific.

Thanks for that info. I had not tried yet to make more than 5, but I also read that was the limit somewhere. I thought it was the Blizzard site, but could have been D3DB as well. Possibly it was in reference to the PC version too. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you've confirmed 10 because that makes a lot more sense. Still not sure I will do the 2 each level 60 challenges. Seems like a lot of work for ??? But I'm glad to know I could if I wanted without deleting characters I've put so much into.

I agree with you.  It does seem like a whole lot of work.  I might do it for one of the challenges just to get a HC character to 60 and see how far I can take it.  But, I can also confirm, that most of those challenges will remain 'open' or 'unaccomplished' in my game. ;)

Yeah, I went ahead and created the other 5, just in case... But for the moment I want to play my level 60s.. Maybe look at knocking out some of the few remaining challenges that I haven't focused on... Mostly co-op "events" and some of the more difficult to manage "class" challenges.

I even went back to the witch doctor yesterday. I'd forgotten how awesome he is with regard to minions.. Apart from the regular follower I have 3 zombie dogs, the big triple sized zombie, and I have a weapon that causes 3 skeleton minions to appear about 75% of the time when I use my blow gun.