Achievements

I hate them. I am looking for a way to boost achievements with someone. I just need a new controller. My LB is busted. I have raged one day, and thought the entire controller is busted. If I can't boost with someone, I am stuck playing nothing but COD BO2. I plan to buy the corded controller. That way I don't have to buy batteries aswell. In my opinion, the achievement system is a flawed option to the entire gaming style of play. If it's gonna be in the next xbox, then I will have no choice but to try to achieve before I buy another game. Also, beat every game that I have for the 360 that has achievements, so I can say that I defeated the 360. I am hoping that Microsoft don't add achievements in the next console. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Uh, if you dont like achievements, then dont worry about them...it is that simple.

Also, it is pretty likely that MS is going to have the achievement system, and most likely will carry over from this gen to next gen.

If you don't like achievements just turn off the notifications system.

If you don't want to buy batteries just buy a cheap alternative to charge & play. I bought one and it's just as good as the original.

-

Although the Original Charge & Play is a bit cooler because it has the red and green light indicating when it's ready or not.

[quote user="Doomed4ever"]

I hate them. I am looking for a way to boost them.

[/quote]

A bit contradictory.

As the others have said, turn off your notifications and they should no longer be a problem.

I think they're pretty lame. I've never felt any drive to do them, kind of like how everyone frustrates themselves over challenges in multiplayer games. I just play for fun, the last thing I want to do is push the Xbox guide button and look at a list of chores.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I've never felt any drive to do them, kind of like how everyone frustrates themselves over challenges in multiplayer games.

[/quote]

When it comes to game with multiplayer, i tend to have the same opinion. BUT, there have been many single player games like Elder Scrolls, ME, and Fallout series, that do compel me to strive for those achievements. MAINLY, because with those games, it usually means playing the game differently somehow, or doing awesome quests (Like Oblivion Walker for Skyrim)

ALso games like Gears and Halo series, doing the game on the hardest difficulties is fun/frustrating as well, so i am compelled to do those, more for the challenge, and not just because of the GS points.

[quote user="iAshHD"]

I hate them. I am looking for a way to boost them.

[/quote]

A bit contradictory.[/quote]This is what I thought right away too.  Very contradictory.  I'd say he loves them more than hates them.  Maybe both, but a person who hates them doesn't strive for them.  

So you raged and broke your second controller that you boost with? And now you need someone to boost with you? And until then you're going to play Blacks Ops 2? But you hate achievements?

-

If you Google the game's name followed by the word achievements, you will find a couple well known boosting sites. I'd try that to start with.

I hate achievements. I have OCD, and since it's there, andI can NEVER delete the games that sucked, I gotta complete them. I am going to Nintendo if the 720 has them.

I hate achievements. I have OCD, and since it's there, andI can NEVER delete the games that sucked, I gotta complete them. I am going to Nintendo if the 720 has them.

[/quote]

If a game has 0G, you can delete it. Otherwise, I might agree, it is a bit annoying having a game stuck in your history despite only earning one or two achievements. You might try using an alternate account to test out games first, to see if you like them. That way if you unlock an achievement but don't like the game, your OCD won't be affected...

Going with Nintendo's Wii U? Terrible choice. It's not selling well, lacks games, developers refuse to develop games for it and the games that it has now are also available on 360 and PS3.

-

The real next gen consoles are yet to be released. Wait for them instead. :)