Achievements

This is my first post so I apologize ahead of time for......well... anything I guess ha.

I thought it would be great to create a thread about achievements. I remember when I was younger, specifically in high school I was an achievement hoarder and addicted too. Now being older and having a job I think I've toned down...but not all the way.

I suppose this is to anyone who wants to talk about the games they've 100% completed or if they need help on a certain achievement they are trying to obtain.

Thanks guys :D

-ZF19

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

theres a forum regular leaderboard that exactly has what your looking for, i suggest you see if you can join which im sure you can.

Oh really? K, thanks a lot.

yeah really, i think its been going strong for around 3 years or so.

oh well, I'm new to forum stuff and all so I wouldn't know, but thanks again ADrunkCanadian.

[quote user="Zeldafreak19"]

oh well, I'm new to forum stuff and all so I wouldn't know, but thanks again ADrunkCanadian.

[/quote]

well its okay, its the main reason why there is a forum so people can help each other with their questions or atleast thats why i joined in the first place. i cant give you a link because the format of the forums is all wonky right now but it should be on the second page of this forum

oh sweet! yeah that would be very much appreciated :D

@@@'@@@ not sure someone who admittedly just @@@ade his first post would count as a "forum regular". But the thread @@@s open to everyone.

@@@'@@@ confused by your comment T.T

Crazy forum is crazy.

No kidding! I'm guessing somethings wrong with the code when transferring a comment.