Achievements

I have completed the Halo 3 campaign with my brother on legendary and the Halo 2 campaign on my own. My brother received the achievements for completing Halo 3 on legendary immediately, while I have yet to receive any. That was more than a month ago. I don't understand as we completed the campaign side by side on split screen co-op. I contacted Xbox but they have not fixed the problem. I looked at the achievements which say I only have 92% of the campaign completed yet when I actually look at the campaigns, it says I have each mission completed. I have very confused about how to handle the situation 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, WAL0F! If your brother was the "main" person signed in during this co-op, or player 1 as most people are used to it being noted as, then you may not have gained the achievements due to this. I would suggest attempting the completion again but on your own.

If that doesn't help you out, please try the steps in this sticky for further assistance. There are the full steps that are required, and then a survey at the bottom. Please fill out the survey if none of the steps there help you. Once the investigation has completed, you will receive an email. During the investigation process, there is no need to submit more surveys for the same achievements, contact support, or post for an update. Thanks for understanding! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.