We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
I am awfully sorry to see that you are facing these problems.
Try clearing your cache, simply follow these next few steps:
1. Press your guide button on your controller (middle circular button)
2. Scroll across twice, to settings.
3. Then choose the 4th option down 'System Settings'
4. Now, you are on the available options and settings to your console. Select the 3rd option down 'Storage'
5. You will be given the options of 'All devices' 'Hard Drive' and 'Cloud Saved Games' (if you have Cloud) Highlight, 'Hard Drive'
6. Press the 'Y' button, on your controller. Now, you will be given 4 options, select the 3rd option 'Clear System Cache' and then select 'Yes'
Also try and re do it, you might get it a second round time.
If you are still facing these problems, try contacting XboxSupport via either twitter or by calling them up. If you have twitter, simply tweet @XboxSupport and they will reply ever so fast, and they are really helpful ! If you prefer to call them, here are
the numbers for the UK and USA Xbox support.
For contact UK Xbox 360 support call '0844 545 81 43'
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
United States of America:
Assistance by phone seven days a week.
International (direct dial to U.S.): 425-635-7180
Hearing Impaired (TDD device): 1-866-740-9269 or 425-635-7102
Hours of operation (every day):
9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. Eastern Time
6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time
Hope this helped.
Ryan M (DarkLink 900)
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.