Achievements????

I have gotten most achievements done for Madden 2012 and i was working on a few more today. I decided to create a super team to get 5 done in one game. I put peyton hillis and javir best on the same team. Then i used that team and got peyton 233 yards rushing javir 210 yards catching had a qb rating of 149.3 won the game 59-3 and the other team had 23 yards of total offense. I finished the game (it was just a single player game no co op or otp) and got none of the achievements,. I have also won several games by far more that 45 pts and cant get that achievement. Anyone else have the same issues?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I actually did the same thing as you but I got my achievements. Was it more than 5min quarters?

Javir Best huh?  JK, not sure why it didnt pop, but I have missed a couple for unknown reasons too.  I got 6 picks (3 for TD's) and didnt get either achievement one game, and then later got 4 picks and got that one.  Seems glitched.  Sucks but your probably gonna have to do it again.  

I had it as 6 min quaters and pro difficulty. Played all the way through and got nothing. Whats really bothering me is the Oakland Raiders one. I have played atleast 6 games i have won by more that 45 pts, 2 of them shut outs, all with 15 minute quarters and still nothing.