achievements wont unlock

ive been playing medal of honor for a while online. but the thing is, my achievements wont unlock. ive played combat missions and section control. there are achievements for playing them. ive done so and the achievements are still unlocked. can you please help me on whats going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you have multiple achievements that won't unlock (and your achievements have never been removed for modding), then I suggest recovering your gamertag to see if that resolves the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sometimes it can be the game itself, like what happened to people in black ops..

if not, then go to http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/medal-of-honor/guide/ , that might be your problem

Sorry this didn't help.

or if you've had a update for the game clear the cashe by going to system settings, select memory then highlight your harddrive & press Y I know I had a problem with the 100% aheivement not unlocking for bully scholership edition but the latest update blocked the acheivement so I cleared the cashe & put the game back on then I declined the update & the acheivement  unlocked

Sorry this didn't help.

its usally down to the way the game is set up some times what it says to do is wrong or miss leading a good example is on mercaneries 2 you get a achevement for useing all 20 air strikes in coop but it dose not tell you it has to be all 20 uniqe air strikes   i would look on www.xboxachievements.com and see how other gamers got it to pop for them ive had the same problem with many games

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there, sam;

This thread is nearly 5 years old. The original poster has likely had his issue resolved a long time ago. Thank you for adding in your helpful response, but please keep in mind that the on the forums, we are not supposed to bump thread that are 6 months old or older.

Sorry this didn't help.