achievements stats, collicetables, etc reset to zero

log on today to finish off some of the achievements and everything reset to zero. no collectables, no kills with enemys in beast mode. no execution kills with any weapons no waves on horde completed. i did keep my rank thought..... that did not reset.  just wondering has happen to anyone else and how to fix

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did u play online with those things or did u get all of that stuff offline and then played it online?

have all ways been on xbox live(bought  game signed on got update).. i did campaign mode by myself (was logged on to xbox live) but have played horde mode beast mode.. team death match online and i have been host most of the times with my friends...

i don't know what happened then. Unless when u put your game into your xbox(for the 1st time) u weren't signed into xbox live. If u put the disc in before going live then the game will go with the default date of the xbox meaning the game will think it is being played before its release date. And anyone who played the game before the release date had their info deleted except for their rank  and kill/death stats.

thanks for the help.. i will just redo everything and hope it doesnt happen again

Happened to me as well

Happened to me aswell was lvl 43 online but everything got reset, i was signed in to xbox live, then i got disconnected and when i signed back in i was lvl 1, however i kept all my acheivments but i lost every unlock except for the ones in from the beta.

happened to me today too

Weird thing happened to my husband. We were doing the co-op campaign and everything was fine until Act V, none of Act V seemed to stick for him, but everything else had that we did yesterday.  I have all of the achievements and when they initially popped up on the screen, we both got the announcement indicating each controller's notification.

Restarted the xbox and everything after the restart stuck again for him, but still missing those few parts of Act V.

Don't sign into Xbox Live on a Gears Of War loading screen.  /problem.

Same thing just happened to me today, all the achievements I haven't gotten yet reset, (including the game completion and co-op) all my collectables are gone too. Unlockables for multiplayer seem to be fine. It happened to me at the start of Act V and I think it may have been my own fault as I signed out when on the main menu.