Achievements obtained not showing up

I was just now casually looking through my games on this site and noticed it said I didnt have all the achievements for Castlevania: LoS. I knew this was wrong so I turned on my xbox to look and saw tha it said I had 48 of 48, but if I click on it, it then says I have 53 of 53. Once I back out it again just says I have 48 of 48. On he website it says I have 48 of 53.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I played the game last night and completed one of the achievements, but it didnt give it to me(because it still says I already have it.) Its not a huge deal, but still annoying.

Also, now when I look on my xbox it says I have 48 of 53 untill I click on it and it says I have 53 of 53.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can try to delete your profile (profile only, not items!), clear cache, restart the console, and recover your profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

This worked, kinda. It worked fine for me. It just basically cleared my achievements and acted as if I had never gotten them. I just went back and re-achieved them.

It could be a lot more of  pain for someone who had lost a very difficult achievement.

All that being said, thanks for the help.

Sorry this didn't help.