achievements not working

I beat MK 1 2 and 3 and only received achievements for beating the first one.

In other news I love playing these games against other people. I have a MKII arcade but it's no fun because all my friends are bad, but online I get to play people who are good... it's awesome.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree with the glitchy achievements. I beat 1 and 3 and only got the achievement for 3. Frustrating. As for online. It is fun to play other good players, but it's pretty laggy at times. I hope they patch it.

I just found our answer. I found this page www.videogamesblogger.com/.../mortal-kombat-arcade-kollection-achievements-trophies-guide-xbox-360-ps3.htm. A little way down the page you see Xbox 360 Achievements and it explains that in order for the achievement to count, you need to do certain things for it to count. For Mortal Kombat 1, you have to beat every Test Your Might that comes up. Mortal Kombat 2 you need to fight and beat Jade. (Ouch!) UMK3 is straight forward. Nice to know these things ahead of time.

I don't know. I beat UMK3 and still didn't get an achievement for it. Beating Jade as a requirement to unlock an achievement that is identified as "finish MK2" seems pretty misleading. The only game I got credit for beating was MK1. I think it's glitched. Wouldn't be the first Xbox game I beat and didn't get credit for.

I fought jade and lost but got the achievement for MKII.

THIS GAME IS ALL MESSED UP

You do NOT have to beat Jade to get the achievement in MK2. I mowed through it with Baraka, skipping the ? mark match and still it unlocked. However, I have beaten UMK3 6 times now and still no achievement.

You also don't need to complete the Test Your Mights. I failed two of them and got the cheevo for beating the first game. Still trying to work on MK2 but it seems to have the most obnoxious AI in it. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Finally got MK2. Didn't fight Jade at all. It's just glitched cheevos, people. No special requirements.

This game seems to be a lot harder than I remember in the arcade. Or maybe my reflexes arent as good as they used to be when I was a kid lol.  Achievements working fine here, however, I cant get an animality to work to save my life! Any Ideas on what Im doing wrong?

You have to perform a mercy, and it must be the third round to get the animality to work.  Mercy is D,D,D,D, RUN