achievements not unlocking

i have been playing dortios crash course, trying to get social climber and competitve spirit, and i beat my friends and went through usa 1 to japan 5 no social climber,

i downloaded my profile and i am going to play to see i can get social climber and competitive spirit and i get back to this post saying that i did get the 2 achievement.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Greetings CraziestDemonic.

I'm sorry that you are facing problems with your game. Please try allow me to help you.

To unlock social climber, invite a buddy into a LIVE Party. Set up a new Custom game, select level "USA - 1" then "Send out Live invites. Your friend will hop in the room with you and off you go! Beat all 15 levels in order so it is simple to keep track and know what you need to complete for the achievement.

DLC Addition: Couple of comments at the bottom of the comments. It appears the general idea is that the DLC will add to the Bugginess of the game. I would suggest completing this achievement before you download the DLC.

For competitive spirit all you have to do is NOT GET LAST PLACE in a race with your friends. Fill up a lobby with (up to) 4 friends and the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place finishers will all get the achievement. The last place player will just have to win a later race.

For more information check here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.