Achievements Not unlocking on Xbox 360

Last night while playing COD Ghost I got few achievements with in the game.. Today I connected to smart-glass  and noticed they wasn't unlocked on there. Went over the Xbox Site and they was not unlocked on there either. But when go to my Xbox dashboard and look in the achievements list they are unlocked.

Not thinking about it i just deleted the profile off my HDD and re-downloaded it, thinking this would fix it. But it made it worse...Now my achievements that I got unlock last night are no longer unlocked and can't be unlocked again.. I have already tested them to see if i could unlock again.   I did noticed that i was having a log in error last night while playing CoD:Ghost. Could this be cause of the achievements not registering the first time and now i can't get them again? Error I had was telling me to log in when I was already logged in to Xbox live...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there N0M8D,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your achievements. Something that I've heard work for people in the past with this issue is to earn the achievements while offline and then when you reconnect to Xbox LIVE they should update properly.

If that doesn't work for you, you may want to try rolling back your update: 

• Head into Settings -> System -> Storage
  • Then hover over the storage device that has the update on it and press LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X
  • Read and agree to the notification

After this is done, your console will restart.  You can then sign back in to Live or run the connection test to prompt for the update again. Please keep me updated on how things go and maybe we can find a solution for this in the end.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem, I will attempt earning it offline and hope it works. Fingers crossed!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.