Achievements not unlocking in diablo 3 RoS

First, sorry if this is in the wrong area of the forum or if its already been posted. Im new to this n have no idea where i should be posting. Ive posted a this issue previously today but im pretty certain its in the wrong forum. 

Ill keep this short. I started playin diablo 3 again. Been playing for a while now. The challenge 'greed over need' unlocked in the challenge tracker, but the achievement didnt unlock and progression is stuck at 99%. 

Ive tried resyncing my gamertag, recovering on other xb1, meeting the requirements of the achievement again and factory reset. 

I understand this may be in the entirely wrong area but if anyone can help or point me in the right direction itd be much appreciated. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 26 Applies to:
Answer

Hey mate,

Not the wrong area at all, you've come to the right place :)

I would just give it a few days, as some achievemnts can bug out sometimes, and take a while to unlock. I've had some take weeks to finally pop, but they did in the end. I'm on a few different achievement websites, and they all say its a bit buggy, but that as soon as you unlock the challenge, then the achievement should pop. So if it hasn't, I'd say it must just be delayed. So i'd continue playing the game for a bit, and it should unlock eventually :)

Cheers

Denaz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.