Achievements not unlocking Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

Hello guys,

Over a month ago, my wife (her GT is evmybryan) and I played Gears of War: Ultimate Edition through on Insane in co-op, however we never received any of the achievements for finishing it on that difficulty. I have filled out the achievement survey twice and have no absolutely no luck with getting these, which is disheartning because we spent a lot of time and frustration playing it.The achievements we are missing are:

Classic Mercenary

Soldier

Commando

I can't quit you Dom

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 64 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, Cpt Bryan1! The only thing we can suggest is to try it again. Ensure that you guys have removed your local game saves and go offline before you launch the game. From there, try again with your wife.

If it doesn't work then, either, please submit another survey so we can have the most up to date information. Please note that the achievement survey isn't made to fix individual achievement issues, but to help us gather information for a bigger picture. Be sure that if it doesn't work to submit the same information for your wife's GT, too.

Keep us updated if that works for you. Again, if it doesn't, please submit that survey so that the right team will have eyes on any possible solutions. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.