Achievements not unlocking after "Atlas Falls" level XBone

I was playing the other day, just passed the Atlas Falls level, then during the cut scene for the next level, Into The Deep, my screen went totally black.  After a few seconds, a box popped up saying simply "An Error Has Occurred."  After that, I was taken back to the main title screen.  I selected campaign, and then continue, and it started me back at the beginning of Atlas Falls.  I didn't feel like playing again then, but today I started it up and finished the rest of the levels, starting at Atlas Falls, where my last save was at.  No more achievements after that point.  I was signed in with my same account/gamer tag, and I was connected to XBL the entire time.  Is this a known glitch, and will the achievements become unlocked at some point with a patch?  I haven't played enough MP to see if any other achievements are able to be unlocked.  Not a huge deal, but c'mon, MS!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wouldn't you know it, shortly after I posted this, I signed online and it's now showing my achievements.  So I guess nevermind!